CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Newly Retireds

Straight from my Kinzconnect Newsletter:

More Newly Retired Webkinz!

Ganz is retiring more Webkinz! The Black Lab and Chocolate Lab are now Retired. This means that all of the Labs have now been retired. The status of the Crocodile has been changed to Sold Out. This means that you may still find them in stores but Retailers can no longer order them from Ganz. I still have a shipment that should arrive within the next two weeks so if you have one on Preorder you will still get it. I have a limited quantity of all three of these items available. Get them while they are still available at a great price. With Ganz retiring Webkinz so quickly now it is hard to keep up. I have updated the Retired Webkinz Page on my Website to reflect these additions!

The website is: http://www.kinzconnect.com/

1 comments:

Maddy C. said...

I can't believe Ganz is retiring webkinz so faast it's crazy!! They need to give people a chance to buy them!!!